There is increase in demand of breeding French bulldogs and breeders are coming up with pure variations of these dogs for the people who love them. Frenchies are the dogs having latest trend among celebrities and people. This special breed of dogs is best for homes as well as dog shows. These dogs require special attention while breeding or gestation. The responsible breeder knows well about the perfect way to mate these dogs and carry out the procedure in the most appropriate way.
- French bulldogs need pre-screening for genetic disorders and variations observed in this breed. They are screened for various diseases, which can affect the dogs in the long run. The major disease is the defective clotting of blood and termed as Von-Willebrand’s disease. This might be dreadful for even the small surgical procedures carried on for Frenchies.
- The females have to be checked beforehand as healthy candidates can only produce best offspring. A female can produce maximum 3 babies at a time and that too with c-section delivery. The process to check out for the good stud should be done in the best way, so that there are no complications arising due to bad health of females.
- French bulldogs should not be bred on the primary heats. Frenchie females can be mated after the first heat is gone and before five years of the age. There might be high risks involved in the elder females and pregnancy before the age of 5 is always preferable. for further details, visit :http://www.fantasticfrenchies.com/French-Bulldog-Show-dog.html
- The successful mating should be done on the most fertile days. You can always ask for the good breeder and vet expert during the time of breeding to avoid any issues in the long run.
- French bulldogs require considerable amount for delivery as they majorly undergo c-section for delivering the little pups.